Hutter Construction Corporation’s project management practices, all carry the fundamental qualifications for the LEED standards. We have professional, certified staff who are trained and fully understand the requirements for LEED project certification. Hutter Construction has also completed the first “High Performance School” certified in New Hampshire. Although different in design approach, High Performance Schools dictate many of the same construction procedures and practices as LEED. These practices are implemented on all of our projects and include:
• proper selection of materials
• selection of mechanical and electrical systems that qualify
• incorporating indoor air quality goals into the bid and construction documents for subcontractors
• maintaining proper construction practices as outlined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• providing training to field employees and subcontractors with regular inspections
Building Green is no longer just good for the environment - it also makes good business sense.